Saturday, June 14, 2008

Window vista wireless adaptor had been “DISABLE”

Window vista wireless adaptor had been “DISABLE”

On last week I do a few posting, related to window vista wireless connections issue, on this post, I will still continue posting for wireless connection issue - Window vista wireless adaptor had been “DISABLE”


I found out window vista, also user friendly too, window vista has a powerful feature to diagnose problem, when encounter any connection issue

From my experience, when I encounter any wireless network connection problem, my first action is to click on “diagnose why window can’t find any network “, most of the time after I diagnose, window will show the hint or it able to do repairing, in order to connect to network

On this post I already prepare a video on wireless adaptor has been disable, normally adaptor had been disable is due to we accidentally disable it or sometime is due to adaptor having problem will disable by itself, if you frequently getting this my advise, please get consult from your computer vendor

Let enjoy this video







Please feel free to give comment

0 comments: